Floral decoration in church for your wedding is very much a matter of choice and budget.
Holy Innocents is a very decorative church and certain flower colours – purple, dark blue and deep red, unless used with lighter colours – are difficult to see and display too their best advantage against the background wall frescos.
Factors to consider.
- Number of floral displays
- Placement of display/s
- Flowers out of season can be very expensive, but a few can still look stunning arranged with good foliage
Arrangement of the flowers
- The church flower arrangers, if available, are always willing to make up floral displays, purchasing flowers within your budget and arranging them according to your instruction.
- You may have a family member or friend who would to arrange the flowers. (If you want to take the arrangement with you to the reception you will also need to supply your own containers etc.)
- You may wish to have a florist make up an arrangement ad place it in position prior to the event.
We will need to know if you intend too take your floral display to your reception as we will need to put flowers in church for the Sunday Service.